Since 1947, we have championed a thriving construction industry here in Southwest Washington.
We help our members be more profitable, train their employees, win more business, and build a stronger community.
The SWCA provides:
- A top-rated safety and retro program in the state, average savings to our members is 50% of their L&I premiums.
- A plan center that allows members to bid and win more jobs.
- Access to a customized 401(k) plan, saving businesses $1,500 on start-up costs, with continued savings on program administration.
- Business seminars, safety training, and certifications.
- Annual scholarships and community service events through the SWCA Foundation.
- Networking and fun!
- And more. View the full array of benefits here.
Please contact us if you would like more information about how these benefits might support your business growth.
See highlights from 2016 in our SWCA Year in Review.