Since 1947, we have championed a thriving construction industry here in Southwest Washington.
We provide our members with resources to gain a cutting edge in the industry. We help our members be more profitable, train their employees, win more business, and build a stronger community.
The SWCA provides:
- The top rated safety and retro program in the state, averaging a 50% savings to our members on their L&I premiums.
- An online plan center that allows contractors to bid and win more jobs.
- Business seminars, safety training, and certifications in line with industry trends.
- Annual scholarships and community service project support through the SWCA Foundation.
- Networking and fun opportunities to build your profile in the community.
- And more. View the full array of benefits here.
Please contact us if you would like more information about how these benefits might support your business growth.
See highlights from 2015 in our SWCA Year in Review.