Fall Salmon Derby
CANCELLED DUE TO LOW SALMON COUNTS. Please contact us to process a refund.
The Fall Salmon Derby is presented by Excavator Rental Services!
The SWCA invites you to a day of fun for the whole family at our Fall Salmon Derby, with contest official Jared Currie.
Derby Rules and Regulations
- All fishermen must adhere to current Fishing Rules and Regulations.
- Each angler must have a valid Washington or Oregon fishing license/tag.
- Derby fishing area includes the Columbia River and all its tributaries.
- Derby tickets cost $55.00 per person. BBQ only registration is $15.
- All derby tickets must be purchased by September 12th, 2018 in order to be eligible.
- Everyone in the same boat must have a derby ticket. If any person aboard any boat that has derby contestants fishing does not have a derby ticket, all ticketholders in that boat will be disqualified.
- Anglers can only fish one rod per person. Two Pole Endorsements are not allowed.
- Weigh-in is from 4:00-5:00 p.m. at the Ridgefield Boat Launch
- Any fish turned in after 5:00 p.m. are disqualified. Derby officials will make the final determination of prize winners.
- The officiants will weigh one fish per person.
- Fish must be cleaned and gilled prior to weigh-in.
- Derby official is Jared Currie.
- Prizes and awards will be given along with a BBQ provided by Anchor Concrete!
-Captain Sponsor: Excavator Rental Services
-Skipper Sponsor: Riverview Community Bank & Wheelkraft NW
-First Mate Sponsor: available
-Trophy Sponsor: Anchor Concrete
-T-Shirt Sponsor: Halbert Construction Services and Oregon Safety Shirts
-Lunch Sponsor: Pape Machinery