Please join us for the 2017 SWCA Workers' Compensation Retro End of the Year Lunch.
Alicia Milani from the State (Washington L&I) will be joining us to provide a retro update for the coming year and answer any questions you might have regarding “How L&I Works” or “How the Retro Works.”
Feel free to invite or bring prospective retro members/companies who might be a good candidates to join the SWCA Retro. Enrollment for the 2018 program is due June 15th.
As a reminder, our Underwriting Considerations and Requirements for Contractors to join are:
• Member of the SWCA
• Minimum premium paid to L&I in last 4 quarters must total $40,000.
• Financial review by underwriter to verify financial stability.
• Submit to a safety audit of written safety policy and work place safety plans.
• Drug free workplace policy required.
• Must attend 6 safety & claims educational meetings in each policy period. (3 Fall/ 3 Spring).
• Employers are required to commit to keeping injured workers on salary (KOS) for a minimum of 90 days.
• Early return to work, light duty, policy in place.