Facilities Maintenance Position
We are a local General Contractor in Vancouver, hoping to fill a facilities maintenance position. The buildings we maintain are both Residential and Commercial properties. The position is full time and includes all offered company benefits and incentives, as well as a company provided van.
General Job Duties
• Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on the mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems within the commercial and residential properties.
• Maintain and operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs within the commercial and residential properties.
• Repairs or replacement of finished flooring and subflooring.
• Painting or Staining to walls, fences, as assigned.
• General drywall repairs.
• Climbing on and use of ladders, scissor lifts, and scaffold.
• Repairs to commercial and residential doors, jambs, molding & trim.
• General exterior gutter repair or replacement, siding replacement, patching of pavement.
• Perform facility inspections and report on conditions affecting operations.
• Respond to maintenance emergencies
• Comply with all safety procedures and requirements
• Maintain compliance to City, County, State ordinances and codes
• Support any afterhours building needs and activities as required
• Use construction and maintenance tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
• Monitor appliances and applicable connections for safety & functionality.
• Maintains good public relations and interacts with clients, customers, and co-workers in a respectful and professional manner.
• Clean Driving Record for past 5 years
• Must be bondable and insurable
• Must be 18 years of age
• Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 40 pounds
• Must be comfortable climbing up tall ladders, working at elevated levels
• Positive attitude and work ethic
• Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Preference given to mobile device savvy applicants
Pay and Incentives
Full Time Hourly Pay - Rate of $22 - $28 - DOE
100% Employer Covered Medical and Dental Insurance
2 Weeks of Paid Vacation after One Year
Partial Phone Reimbursement
Come join the Bunch!
Submit your resume via email to apply.