The SWCA Foundation is proud to award scholarships to qualified applicants, including those pursuing education related to the building and construction industries.
The SWCA Foundation invests in future community leaders by offering financial assistance to students through funds raised by the generous donations of members. These awards are available to association members' employees, their children, and others who are enrolling in full-time secondary education.
Students who utilize the SWCA Foundation Scholarship Program include those seeking technical training, leadership skills, and a wide range of degrees from various colleges.
2020 Scholarship Applications are due by midnight on July 31, 2020.
Click Here to download the application.
Scholarship Recipients 2018-2019
- William Trevena, University of San Diego
- Katelynne Cox, Oregon State University
- DeLano Morgan, Regis University
- Emma Cox, Towson University
- Erika Lake, Seattle University
- Samuel Walker, Occidental College
- Joel Tanig, WSU Vancouver
- Brieanna Jeibmann, Oregon State University
- Madison Peffers, Whitworth University
- Rileigh Grady, Oregon State University
- Owen Clayton, Linfield College
- Emma Raz, Oregon State University
- Abagale Morgan, Western Washington University
- Rachel Werbowski, Oregon State University
SWCA Foundation Scholarship Recipient Testimony