Advertising and Networking
Included in membership:
- Networking: Attend any Thirsty Thursday or SWCA event and meet new and old friends! Check calendar for upcoming networking opportunities.
- Promote specials specifically for SWCA members. These specials will also be listed in our e-newsletter, Construction Connection, and on social media.
- All members are listed in our print directory. Basic online listing does not include logo and direct website link. Enhanced listings can be purchased with higher membership levels or separately. Priority listing (where your company is the first to pop-up online regardless of alphabetical order) must be purchased separately.
- Three-month advertising campaign is included in some membership levels. If you’d like to purchase more advertising, consider upgrading a membership level, purchasing an advertising bundle, or sponsoring an event. Advertising creation services are included in our top membership levels. Interested in learning more? Contact Andrea Smith.
Advertising with the Southwest Washington Contractor’s Association is an excellent resource for members looking for a low cost means to market their business to a large audience. SWCA members receive reduced pricing options for highly visible advertising on our website, in our Online Plan Center, at our well-attended events, and in the the monthly SWCA e-newsletter "Construction Connection". Review our media kit for more information about prices for marketing your business.
Contact Andrea Smith to submit all forms and/or to start advertising with SWCA today.
SPONSOR AN EVENT!
View our sponsorship opportunity booklet
ONLINE MEMBER DIRECTORY ENHANCEMENTS:
Enhanced Listing: Logo and website link on online directory. Cannot be purchased separately.
Included in supplier and contractor plus membership levels.
Premium enhanced listing: Logo, website link, priority placement on the online directory. Be the first company listed when the online membership directory is used.
Member price: $250 annually ($600 value)
Premium Digital Package: 12-month banner ad on website, ultimate priority placement on directory with logo and website link & 3-month newsletter ad.
Member price: $600 ($1,200 value)
Enhanced Digital Package: 6-month website & 3-month newsletter ad.
Member price: $400 ($750 value)
Basic Digital Package: 3-month website ad & 3-month block newsletter ad.
Member price: $250 ($600 value)
Year in Review Option 1: Representatives from E&M Consulting will be in touch with every member as they ramp up.
Print Membership Directory: Representatives from E&M Consulting will be in touch with every member as they ramp up.
- Website banner: 480 px wide by 60 px high
- Newsletter banner: 750 px wide by 192 px high
- Newsletter square: 250 px wide by 250 px high
JPEG, PNG, or GIF format / Resolution of 72+ dpi
- Member-to-member discounts: Promote specials specifically for SWCA members. These specials will also be listed in our e-newsletter, Construction Connection, and on social media. No additional cost.
- Job postings: Post job openings on the SWCA website. No additional cost.
- Ad creation: Need an ad created for SWCA advertising? Other advertising needs? Included in supplier and contractor plus levels. All other members: $50 per ad.
- Marketing consultation: Need some help figuring out a marketing strategy for your business? SWCA can help! Only available to supplier and contractor plus members, at no charge.
- Sponsorships: SWCA has many opportunities for you to gain visibility within the construction industry. Sponsor the Trap Shoot, Golf Tournament, Fishing Derby, Holiday Party & Auction, Construction Executive Summit, Contractor Connection, or a Thirsty Thursday. Prices vary but generally begin at $300.
- Membership Spotlight: Want to be featured in SWCA’s Construction Connection newsletter?
- Employee Highlight: Have an awesome employee you want to spotlight in SWCA’s Construction Connection newsletter/blog?
- Project Highlight: Have an awesome project you want to highlight in SWCA’s Construction Connection newsletter/blog?
- Groundbreaking Coverage: New project breaking ground? Give Andrea a call and we’ll promote your new project. Comes complete with a photo opportunity and brief article in the SWCA Construction Connection newsletter/blog.
*If you hate writing or it’s not your strong suit, just call Andrea and she will do the writing for you.
- Contractor Chat Podcast Guest: Do you have expertise in the construction industry you want to share? Call or email Andrea to schedule an appearance on SWCA’s Contractor Chat podcast, launching in March 2018.
- Teach a Class: Online or Off: Do you have expertise in the construction industry you want to share? Call or email Andrea to schedule an appointment to discuss what opportunities are available and what your class could offer membership.