The SWCA Foundation is proud to award scholarships to qualified applicants, including those pursuing education related to the building and construction industries.
The SWCA Foundation invests in future community leaders by offering financial assistance to students through funds raised by the generous donations of members. These awards are available to association members' employees, their children, and others who are enrolling in full-time secondary education.
Students who utilize the SWCA Foundation Scholarship Program include those seeking technical training, leadership skills, and a wide range of degrees from various colleges.
2022 Scholarship Applications are due by midnight on November 30, 2021
Scholarship Recipients 2019-2020
- Katelynne Cox, Oregon State University
- Brienna Jeibmann, Oregon State University
- Emily Van Orden, University of Portland
- Rachel Werbowski, Oregon State University
- Paige Rakoz, University of Montana
- Megan Collins, Washington State University
- DeLano Morgan, Regis University
- Stephanie Dakin, University of Oregon
- Amber Page, Portland Community College